Personal Training and Life Coaching offer you the unique opportunity to spend one on one time or small group time with a fitness/life coach professional. These sessions are an effective way to jump start any fitness or health routine, ease life transitions or provide support during an emotional/physical crisis.
You will meet with personal trainer and life coach, Pasha Marlowe. Pasha holds a masters in marriage and family therapy and is certified through several international health and fitness organizations such as the American Council of Exercise, YogaFit, NESTA and PIA. She has worked in the mental health field since 1996 and as a fitness professional since 1992. She received certification as a holistic life coach in 2002.
SPECIAL FITNESS EVALUATION AND 30 min PERSONAL TRAINING SESSION!
A half hour to evaluate your fitness and nutrition status and goals. Two decades of Pasha's fitness wisdom in 30 minutes for only $25. Using the Ironman scale, we will determine your weight, body fat %, hydration level, muscle mass, bone mass, metabolic age, visceral fat levels and more! Sign up for three months or more and we will credit the $25 to your membership! Call Pasha at 476-2476 to schedule your appointment.
Total Transformation Session!
Meet with Pasha for 90 min
and transform the way you exercise, eat and
live! Everything Pasha knows in one session!$80
Personal Training services include, but are not limited to:
- Providing motivation and accountability for clients (appointments can be made on a one time basis or on a regular basis such as once or twice a week-one hour and half hour appts. available.)
- Establishing a new fitness program for use at home or at the gym
- Nutrition, weight loss, weight management services (weigh ins, journaling, mindful/emotional eating)
- Creating a fitness program with little or no equipment
- Core Training/Functional Training/Integrated Movement
- Pilates Training (including Pilates reformer, chair and barre or floor work)
- Private yoga or tai chi training for stress management, PTSD, insomnia, depression/anxiety
- Newbie Triathlon Training/Couch to 5K training
- Charting a workout routine with pictures to follow at home or in the gym
- Interval Training for maximum fat loss and to raise metabolism
- Testing body fat %, muscle mass, hydration levels, metabolic age and visceral fat levels
- Teaching clients how to use specialized equipment such as the pilates reformer, pilates chair, pilates barre, BOSU ball, stability ball, TRX, Total Gym, etc.
Life Coaching Services (in person or via phone/email) include:
- Co-parenting, Divorce, Remarriage
- Stress Management
- Depression, Anxiety, Fatigue, Insomnia, PTSD
- Weight Management/Emotional Eating/Mindful Eating
- Living Your Life on Purpose/ Setting Intentions
- Friendships, Relationships, Dating
- Teen Issues (Bullying, Body Image, Personal Health/Wellness
- Sexual Identity, Intimacy
- Goal Setting/Assertiveness/Risk Taking
- Easing Transitions (ie. Job Changes, Moving, Relationships, Grief/Loss)
- New Parent Life Skills, Pre-natal/Post-natal Support
Cost of Personal Training varies from $25-$60/session (depending on length and frequency)
Cost of Life Coaching is $70/hour in person (lower costs available for online/phone support)
Please contact Pasha Marlowe directly at 603-476-2476 or email email@example.com